First things first:
There´s no need to wear a face mask in the trampoline area!
* Hygiene conpect
* reduced number of jumpers
* Distance rules
Nothing stands in the way for a safe visit to the Trampolin Jump Arena!
Please note the following safety instructions:
- Please only come if you don't have any symptoms of a cold!
- It is best to book your jumping time online
- Preferably come already in sportswear
- Please only enter the Trampolin Jump Arena with a mask.
You don´t have to wear a mask in the sports / play and seating areas!
- Please always keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from others.
- It is essential to follow the coughing and sneezing labels and only cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm
- Please note our hygiene and distance rules and explain them to your children too
- We have various stations where you can also disinfect your hands if necessary
- We regularly disinfect all surfaces
- Instructions on how to wash your hands properly hang in our toilets. Please pay attention to them and explain them to your children as well.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Each visitor is required to sign our waiver.
The data is also used for contact tracking.
By signing our waiver, you confirm that you do not have cold symptoms and that at least one of the following points applies:
- I have a negative Corona test that is not older than 24 hours.
- I have a convalescent certificate that is not older than 6 months but at least 28 days old.
- I have been vaccinated against Covid 19 (2 vaccinations, last vaccination at least 14 days ago).
There is no need to bring any tests or other documents. We only need the confirmation on our waiver.
For visitors under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign.